Please watch this week’s video - it may be the most important one we’ve done this year.
If you don’t watch the video, here’s a brief summary:
- We want to raise $5,000 for the victims of horrible Hurricane Laura.
- Conditions in the hardest-hit areas are abysmal and deteriorating rapidly.
- We’re launching a fundraising effort that includes donation-matching and FREE STUFF. Some useful information is included below but I promise it will make more sense if you watch the video!
That’s all for now. Until the next round…cheers!
Kevin “Details are Below But PLEASE Watch the Video” Amrhein, CIC
Florida Insurance School Continuing Education (FISCE)
To participate in the fundraiser:
- Make a donation of any amount online to any charity assisting with Hurricane Laura relief efforts.
- Email a copy of your donation receipt to email@example.com.
- Your donation receipt must clearly show the dollar-amount donated and that the donation is specific to victims of Hurricane Laura.
- Yours truly will record every donation receipt emailed to me until the end of the fundraiser/promotion. This will occur at noon on Friday, 9/4 or until donations collectively equal $2,500, whichever comes first.
- At the conclusion of the fundraiser/promotion, I will total the donated amount and the FISCE will make a matching donation to the Louisiana Red Cross. Individuals who donate at least $50 will receive from me a credit to be used for a future 3-hour FISCE Webinar (see details below). If you donate at least $100, I’ll also include one of FISCE’s awesome new t-shirts (as modeled in the video).
- Maximum of one Webinar credit per individual donor.
- Webinar credit is eligible for future registrations only. It may not be applied to any current registration or be used as a refund for any previously registered for or completed Webinar.
- Webinar credit will not expire.
- Webinar credit is transferrable to another FL licensee.